Senior iOS Developer
- Job Ref: 4890
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to play a lead role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies and software development for the delivery of a portfolio of high-profile projects.
- Strong enterprise-class mobile application development experience.
- Customer engagement - Liaise daily/weekly with customer during development cycle – as subject matter expert you will be able guide/mentor them in choosing the optimum solution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications developed.
- Proficient in iOS SDK and Swift / Objective C, and at least one other modern programming language.
- Work with of REST API and popular 3rd party libraries
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Software Engineering – Explore emerging technologies through R&D initiatives from time to time.