Senior FullStack Developer - Python
- Job Ref: 4533
- Location: Dublin, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
OverviewWe are looking for a Senior full-stack Engineer to join our client, an e-commerce/logistics company with presence in Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Northern Ireland and South Africa.
About the role:
- You will be based in Dublin offices (D24)
- You will work closely to the Head of Technology
- Talented, motivated and experienced full-stack senior developer
- Leading experience is preferable / The candidate will need to have ambitions to lead a team.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven software development skills building large scale web applications with full-stack experience
- Experience with designing, building and deploying scalable and highly available systems
- Background and experience with Python (Flask, Django, Celery, etc).
- Experience or strong interest in Agile methods and CD
- 6 years+’ experience working in software development environments where you are building back-end and front-end components of Web applications
- Experience of AWS
- Write well designed, reliable, testable and reusable code by using best software development practices
- Lead engineering efforts from design to implementation to deployment.
- Detect, report, inspect, and fix product defects
- Automation, including writing unit and integration tests
- Cooperate on projects with a team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions.
- Provide technical guidance on the research and development of new products and services including how they will exist within our environment.
- Develop innovative solutions for business needs
- Drive adoption of best practices in software engineering, development productivity, and maintainability
- Analyse and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for engineering excellence
If you are interested/curious about this position, apply and I will give you further details. I am always happy to discuss more details with my candidates.