Senior Full Stack Developer - Node
- Job Ref: 4946
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are currently seeking a skilled and talented Angular & Node developer to join our client´s development team in Dublin to further design, develop and scale our product suite. You will be involved in an ongoing greenfield project to redevelop our client´s Platform in Angular, Node and Ionic. There will also be the opportunity for you to play a role in defining the future product direction of the company at an exciting time of expansion and growth.
- Work with Product Management to devise and define innovative products, applications and solutions.
- Development of modular, testable and scalable software components within the new platform
- Working as a member of a team or on their own to deliver high quality and maintainable software solutions, to set deadlines.
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate and research new options of similar technology and offer suggestions to improve processes.
- Participate in design and development workshops to define new features and products.
- Code optimization improvements, maintenance and refactoring of existing systems.
- Contribute to team process improvements, industry best practice and principles.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- 3+ years Angular development experience. We are specifically looking for Angular 5+ experience.
- Strong familiarity with web frontend techniques (HTML, Typescript, CSS).
- Understanding of non-relational databases such as MongoDB.
- Familiarity with deployment, monitoring and debugging of Angular applications.
- Experience with Ionic a bonus (Ionic 4).
- Experience using Git/GitHub and related source control environments in a distributed team environment.
- Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP services.