Senior Engineer - Contract
- Job Ref: 2386
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
- Minimum of 4 years of industry experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of hands on experience of Angular and NodeJS and/ or willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience w/ consuming web REST APIs
- Experience at architecting and deploying large scale web applications
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You must be a self-starter, take initiative, and work both independently and in collaboration w/ peers and loves a challenge
- Hands on development w/ NodeJS and its supporting services - Express, MongoDB, NPM, etc.
- A feel for what makes a good user experience.
- Excellent debugging skills
- Familiarity w/ one or more source control systems (Subversion, Git, etc.)
- Experience working in a SCRUM environment and familiar w/ Agile
- A desire and ability to use technology to drive creativity. Additional Considerations:
- Understanding of server side languages like Java
- Familiar w/ using JIRA for tracking tasks and user stories a plus
- Responsive Website development a plus
- Use of Foundation CSS framework a plus
- TDD experience a plus
- Experience implementing event-based tracking on websites using an analytics service like Omniture, Webtrends, or Google Analytics a plus
- Experience w/ Elastic Cloud, Amazon EC2, Azure is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related work experience