Senior Digital Product Owner
- Job Ref: 6829
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewOur client, a leading software consultancy, is urgently looking for a contract Senior Digital Product Owner for a 6-month contract based in Dublin. This is a pivotal role within the Digital team to deliver on our digital transformation.
As Senior Digital Product Owner you will work within the Agile framework focused on the end to end creation of best in class experiences for our client's customers.
You will identify customer needs, define business requirements and work with local and group scrum teams to prioritise work. You will be responsible for prioritising the backlog to generate the most value for the business.
- Act as subject matter expert in the digital channel with focus on larger transformation projects
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities as appropriate
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout projects, day to day tasks and gather business requirements and write user stories
- Ensure the team always has an adequate amount of tasks to work on
- Assess value and prioritise user stories/epics to ensure that work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with the business strategy and product goals
- Work closely with Product teams to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Work closely with UX to define optimal user experience for features as needed
- Support the scrum lead with business readiness and deployment activities
- Lead and manage virtual teams to drive delivery - Digital Partner, IT, Operations, Consumer & Customer Management
- Effectively share information and project progress to business owners & key stakeholders and buffer team from potential distractions
- Engage business in sprint reviews and business acceptance
- Participate in agile daily stand-ups, sprint planning meetings, demos and retrospectives
- Mitigate impediments that may impact successful team completion of release/sprint goals.