Senior DevOps Engineer
- Job Ref: 4432
- Location: Madrid Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
Looking for experienced professional with a track record delivering complex projects in fast changing companies. We’re looking for someone with +6 years of engineering work experience and +3 years of experience managing backend engineering teams as an engineering manager or architect.
- Experience in SaaS business would be preferable, although not required.
Deep knowledge of Linux (RHEL/CentOS/Ubuntu) and all layers of the networking stack.
Passionate engineer, looking to learn new things from outside their comfort zone. Even if you are a DevOps engineer we'd like to see you coding in other platforms, even collaborate with the backend team to design APIs.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Python, Ruby or Go.
- Configuration management. You should have real world experience with tools like Puppet, Chef, Saltstack, or Ansible.; and proven ability to automate anything in order to improve process efficiency.
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration tools: Jenkins, Travis, Circle CI, etc.
- Familiarity with systems deployed using Docker containers and Kubernetes.
Knowledge of MongoDB which is the database we will be using in production.
Experience with the complexities and nuances of microservices architecture and distributed systems.
- Strong communication skills. The right candidate can thrive in an environment of asynchronous conversation, since a part of the Clarity team will based in the US. We expect you to have strong communication skills and be able to create working relationships with coworkers in across various locations.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.