Senior Developer - Corporate Systems
- Job Ref: 4882
- Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Senior Developer in Corporate Systems is a key position, reporting to the Corporate Systems Manager and part of the Business Systems IT Team.
The role will focus on developing Forms/reports and integration solutions on Oracle environments. This role is typically described as a Hybrid role were the person will be expected to work with the Business Analysts to complete the Business requirements and develop the appropriate technical or process-based solution.
- Develop and support Oracle Pl/SQL procedures and Forms to defined specifications.
- Develop and Support Oracle APEX applications and solutions.
- Support other Team members with their project commitments.
- Minimum of 5 years Oracle Development experience using developing PL/SQL procedures and forms/reports using TOAD and Oracle SQL/Developer.
- Ability to convert Business Requirements into detailed functional specifications
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player, and enjoy working in an environment that requires continuous learning.
- Flexible to work out of regular working hours, if need be.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with strong presentation skills.
- Experience with Business Process Improvement initiatives
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using Oracle JDeveloper.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using Oracle APEX
- Oracle E-Business Suite Core Financials and HR Systems.
- Any knowledge of R12 EBS processes.
- Any OBIEE/ODI/Discoverer and WebADI skills.
- Spanish Language Skills.
Education & Qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science
- Proactive and result oriented, process oriented.
- Relationship builder.
- Strong individual as well as team player
- Creative in defining and implementing solutions
- Loves to work in a dynamic environment