Senior Database Engineer – Global Payments Tech Company
- Job Ref: 3420
- Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
OverviewWhat is this Opportunity?
Our client is a household name within the payments industry. They are currently looking for a Senior Database Engineer to join their team.
Any detail on the company?
To give you a bit of an idea now, my client is located in Dublin. As the Database Engineer you will play an important part in to Architecture/design and support of production systems. Added to this is a down to earth office environment ready for you to fit right in.
What can I expect in this job?
This is a hands on Database Engineer position, in which you will work closely with the business stakeholders. You will be given plenty of responsibility and autonomy to succeed in this role, which in turn will help develop your career.
What do I need to bring?
• Commercial experience in Golden Gate/DataGuard.
• Commercial experience in Oracle RAC, Cluster Resource software and Oracle 12C features
• Experience using Oracle internals, Oracle physical database tuning, SQL tuning background & backup/recovery using RMAN
• Fluent English and excellent communication skills are needed.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
What do I do to get this job?
Call Derek McCormack on +353 86 224 7895 or email [email protected] to find out more. No CV, no problem! Contact me anyway and give me the ‘heads up’ that you are interested.
***APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID WORKING VISA FOR IRELAND***