Senior Data Specialist - EBS
- Job Ref: 3679
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We have a requirement for a Senior Data Specialist for a 12 months project for my client based in Dublin City Center.
The Key Deliverables for the Data Specialists are as follows:
- Work with the Public Service Bodies. Facilitating agreement for data structures of migration files. Manage incoming data files, exporting, filtering and defect management. Manage associated data migration build activity. Work with the Data and Integration technical team to assist in the testing of the Data Migration cycles. Manage the deployment of data migration activity for each Wave of Go Live.
- Pro-actively manage the delivery of the System Implementers, data migration, data and interface architecture strategy to ensure that data migration activities and processes are in place to facilitate the accurate conversion of high quality data to support the new business processes.
- Pro-actively manage the implementation of proposed interface and interoperability infrastructure and Data security approaches, tools, policies and procedures, quality assessing and ensuring best practice is adhered to across the PSBs.
- Oversee the export and cleansing of data, the design and build of Interfaces and ensuring the data meets the requirements produced throughout the project.
- Liaise with the various financial functional and data teams throughout the project to ensure Data and associated deliverables meet the requirements and timelines of the project.
- Work with the respective financial functional and data teams to pro-actively pursue data, interface and data migration project milestones and significant input into the quality assessment and business sign-off of work stream deliverables
- Ensure the production readiness of the critical work stream through the coordination of workshops and deliverables with key stakeholders and provide weekly Project Reports.
- Establish the foundations for a programme of continuous improvement, identifying opportunities to future-proof the data and interoperability technical architecture.
It is very important that you:
- Demonstrate, through the provision of in-depth detail, experience on a minimum of 2 previous projects/contracts, of where the resource has performed a Data Migration SME role within the Oracle EBS suite of products.
- Demonstrate, through the provision of in-depth detail, a minimum of 5 years’ experience, over at least 2 previous projects/contracts, which clearly identify that the resource has managed source/legacy system analysis, data migration design, modelling and data structure, with execution from multiple source systems.
And is mandatory that you have at least 7 years background of experience in this field.