Senior Data Scientist - SAS - contract
- Job Ref: 4021
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewWe have an opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist to join my client, a leading Irish consultancy company on a 6 month rolling contract in Dublin City Center area.
You will be joining the Business Analytics Unit and you will also ensure that the models and modelling processes are of the highest quality and are consistent with GDPR obligations.
Your key skills should be:
- Develop analytics models as required by the Business Analytics Unit.
- Refine and stream line the existing modelling processes for model development, production and monitoring.
- Transfer skills and knowledge to the relevant staff (approximately 2) of the Business Analytics Unit in a structured manner (e.g. informal workshops and model & code handovers).
It is required that you have experience with:
- Communicating solutions to the Business Analytics Unit and other stakeholders from both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Building, evaluating and deploying predictive models with SAS Enterprise Miner \ SAS DI Studio or equivalent.
- Business verifying models
- A wide range of modelling techniques, including but not limited to, techniques on the spectrum from unsupervised learning (e.g. anomaly detection & clustering) to supervised learning (e.g. random forests, neural networks)
- Social Network Analysis techniques
- Monitoring and maintaining predictive models
- Linking and mashing up distinctive data sets to discover new insights.
- Implementing solutions that resolve data quality issues (e.g. data cleansing, imputation etc., corrections for selection bias, class imbalance) including, but not limited to, successful solutions with low quality data.
- Knowledge\skills transfer to Client employees
- Project Management Experience
And will be desirable to have:
- SAS Certification ( SAS Enterprise Miner and/or SAS Base Programmer)