Senior Data Analyst - Galway
- Job Ref: 6977
- Location: Galway, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
OverviewWe are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join a Fintech company and be part of their Corporate Performance Management – Technology Management Squad.
• Bachelors or master’s degree in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Software, BIS, IT).
• Minimum of 5+ years experience contributing to significant data projects in the areas of
requirements capture, data modelling, data analysis and interpretation.
• Prior experience working with cloud data warehouse platforms such as Snowflake with an awareness of its data lifecycle, data movement and access architecture.
• Experience with the authoring and execution of SQL data queries and the ability to summarize or draw conclusions from data. Familiarity with ML approaches and its application an advantage.
• Strong data analysis experience in proactively analyzing and solving data issues to support
requirements gathering, data modelling and reporting.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills with experience of working in cross-team
collaborations and partnerships across a variety of multi-functional squads and product teams.
• Good exposure to agile team methodologies and their use
• Strong communications, collaboration and presentation skills with active team participation on solutions, addressing challenges and roadblocks.
• Well adept to prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced business environment while maintaining attention to detail and high quality in all your work.
• As a continuous learner and self-starter you will stay abreast of the latest innovations across data analytics with a strong data curious and investigative drive.
• Strong results-orientated contributor with an ability to clearly articulate and deliver business value
*** Candidates applying must be based in Ireland and hold EU citizenship, Stamp 4 or spouse visa (through critical skills)**
If you feel this an opportunity that could be of interest to you, please get in touch with Derek. Apply directly or email [email protected]