Senior Data Analyst – FinTech – 38 Days Annual Leave
- Job Ref: 2650
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
What is this Opportunity?
Our client is a household name within the financial sector. They are currently looking for a number of Senior Data Analysts to join their team.
Any detail on the company?
To give you a bit of an idea now, my client is located in the heart of Dublin City Centre. As the Senior Data Analyst you will play an important part in analysing, collating and presenting business data which will play a key part of the decision making process. Added to this is a down to earth office environment ready for you to fit right in.
What can I expect in this job?
This is a hands on Senior Data Analyst positon, in which you will work closely with the business stakeholders. You will be given plenty of responsibility and autonomy to succeed in this role, which in turn will help develop your career.
What do I need to bring?
- Ideally 5 year’s commercial experience as a Data Analyst.
- Experience reporting with SQL, Access or Excel.
- Have you experience working in the financial sector?
- Experience with Tableau, Qlikview, MicroStrategy seen as desirable.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills are needed.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
What do I do to get this job?
Call Derek McCormack on +353 86 224 7895 or email [email protected] to find out more. No CV, no problem! Contact me anyway and give me the ‘heads up’ that you are interested.
***APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID WORKING VISA FOR IRELAND***