Senior Data Analyst
- Job Ref: 3560
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewWe are looking for Senior Data Analysts for our client a leading consultancy company worldwide.
Your Key Deliverable on this project are:
- The set up and ongoing delivery of data modelling, data governance, data cleansing and data management arrangements with internal and external stakeholders;
- Bringing experience, expertise and professionalism to all aspects of role with a particular focus on rigorous attention to detail and quality of data.
- Execute against project plans, scopes, schedules and budgets;
- Prepare and communicate reports recognising deviations and propose remedial actions as required;
- Lead data reviews with the various stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Liaise with third party vendor to define the data structure required for the new system and to export the data in agreed format from the current system
- Assisting the third-party vendor with regard to their testing in terms of data and provide assistance when needed
Your Key Experiences/Competencies/Skillsets:
- Experience and expertise in leading the set up and delivery of a data modelling, data governance and data management arrangement. The arrangement in question must have ensured the provision of products that permitted staff to deliver enhanced services based on objective and real time information in a large and complex environment comparable to that of the Contracting Authority.
- Experience of delivering real-time analytics and business intelligent platforms in large and complex environments comparable to that of the Contracting Authority.
- Ability to work with SQL databases and several programming languages and statistical software packages. Experience of working with Lotus Notes/Domino, DB2, R and Elastic, or equivalent.
- Experience of reviewing available data, searching and identifying patterns that could indicate new insights. Responses must demonstrate expertise in transposing very large data sets into easy to understand yet effective management reporting tools such as drill down dashboards.
- Experience of producing detailed written reports on analytic work for technical and non-technical groups, and previous experience of presenting work in a clear way across all levels of the business, including management board level, in organisations comparable to that of the Contracting Authority.
Is it required that you have:
- 7 years’ experience as a data analyst;
- Have performed these duties as the primary part of their role within the last year.
If this is of interest to you please do not hesitate to get in touch for more details.