Senior CyberSecurity Consultant
- Job Ref: 4714
- Location: Blanchardstown, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client, a well known Cybersecurity firm, is on the lookout of a Senior Cyber-security Consultant and is looking for someone like you.
The right candidate is someone with:
- Ability to work on a technical level, dealing with senior management level.
- Strong technical background combined with commercial and senior leadership skills.
- Passionate about challenges and dynamic. Target driven. Client oriented.
- With a track record of experience / knowledge: cyber risk management, cybersecurity, cyber strategy, data protection and business strategy. Cyber-governance models.
- Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to asses, define and provide pragmatic security guidance (risk analysis). You will provide complex guidance on IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS security best practices.
- Ability to assess and advise on cyber-governance models, data governance models, risk management programs, and data protection compliance frameworks.
- Ability to run assessment workshops and audit and review client projects.
- Ability to work with a consultant mindset: hosted, cloud-hosted, cloud managed, mobile, etc.
- Ability to enable clients to achieve certification to the ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Standard.
There will be some travels involved. Do you feel identified? Is this of your interest? The main requirement is to have excellent technical knowledge of cyber-security, information technology, and business risk.
Do not hesitate and apply for this great opportunity. We would be happy to share with you more details on the role and company itself. We look forward to hearing from you!