Senior Cyber Security Systems Engineer
- Job Ref: 5575
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
The Expertise we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or an equivalent technology discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years IT experience, preferably in an IT operations or support function.
- Experience working in a globally distributed, multi-cultural environment an advantage.
- A cyber security certification such as CISSP an advantage.
- Experience working with Vulnerability Detection tools and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools an advantage.
The Purpose of Your Role
As a member of the Systems Engineering team, your role will include:
- Optimizing and supporting existing security tools and capabilities.
- Working with business partners to assess security gaps.
- Recommending, building and implementing security solutions and controls for risk mitigation.
The Skills You Bring
- Strong understanding of how TCP/IP networks function (protocols, ports, proxy log analysis, domain name resolution).
The Value You Deliver
As a member of a global engineering team supporting enterprise systems you will ensure compliance standards are met by addressing and resolving detected issues and designing automated processes to identify and resolve any reoccurrences in an orchestrated manner.