Senior Business Analyst for Large Insurance Company
- Job Ref: 1949
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Large Irish Insurance company is looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst to work on their quote and policy system.
You will be working closely with the Product and Implementation teams to ensure that all systems meet the detailed requirements.
You will be responsible for:
- Project initiation and kick off workshops.
- Requirements gathering and development from key stakeholders within the business.
co-ordinating, preparing and facilitating formal requirements gathering sessions includingreviewing / assessing the current state and developing future state.
- Identifying gaps and potential risks within current and designed processes
- Facilitating requirement
- Process mapping.
- Development of use cases.
- Development of business requirements documentation from draft through to sign-off.
- Take an active role in solution design ensuring cross system impacts are assessed.
- Ensure business requirements are turned into functional requirements and meet the agreed designed solution.
- Ensure functional requirements are of a high standard and cross system impacts have been assessed and detailed thoroughly.
- Assisting the business with training strategies, planning and execution.
- Supporting user acceptance testing plan, scenarios and execution.
- Responsible for change request management throughout the lifecycle of developments, projects and operational changes.
Key Skills Required:
- A relevant Third Level degree or appropriate professional qualification.
- Relevant experience in an IT Business Analyst role is desirable.
- Experience with
ecommerce/Web projects and solutions is essential.
- Experience and in-depth understanding of insurance products is essential.
- Experience with customer documentation solutions
Experienceof Progen / Fineosis desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail essential.
- Previous MS Visio (process mapping) experience desirable
- Strong documentation and analytical skills
- Understanding of project management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with
demonstrated recordin building working relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communications; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Ability to provide excellent service to all customers and meet deadlines, as required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative and a desire to develop knowledge and experience.
- Fluent English and to make yourself understood clearly is essential