Senior Business Analyst
- Job Ref: 3060
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, leader in education and training in the healthcare sector in Ireland is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join them next year (February) for a 6 months-12 months contract based in Dublin City Centre.
You will work in an agile development environment by analyzing, supporting, designing, implementing, and testing new systems/applications as well as extending existing applications and you will report to the Project Manager.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- You will analyze and document business processes as they currently stand, finding ways to streamline them and improve efficiencies
- You will create/extend functional specifications and facilitate workshops to assist the specification process
- You will participate in software implementations, drive business units to succeed in their plans, working closely with vendors and internal stakeholders
- You will have technical involvement in projects (defining interfaces, reporting, authentication and etc).
- You will work closely with Project managers, development team, testers and other BAs to resolve issues, carry out system deployment and ensure the needs of users are met
- And you will create functional and test documentation to enable rollout of new systems/system enhancements
Do you have experience with data modeling, process mapping, and project governance experience? If you do, and you would like to start a new project as a Senior Business Analyst next year we want to hear from you.