Senior Business Analyst
- Job Ref: 2692
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client is leader in pensions and investments sector in Ireland and is looking for an excellent Senior Business Analysis to be involved in key transformation projects within Change and IT team.
If you are a creative BA, we need you! You will join a fast-paced organisation to help them reach their ultimate target – to be leaders in the next generation of financial services.
This role is a Fixed Term Contract for a year and it is located in Dublin 2.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Balance competing priorities of different pieces of work.
- Adapt to the requirements of different types of work, eg. software changes, service issues or a new product or geography.
- Keep up to date with technical and business developments.
- Simplify technical information into more easily understood terms.
- Propose pragmatic, innovative, cost effective solutions to business needs.
You will need to have:
- Strong level of Business Analyst experience within Financial Services, preferably Life and Pensions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant experience of advising and influencing managers, up to and including senior managers
- Knowledge in applying proven methodologies, standards and tools involved in analysis
- Experience of the development life cycle and project management disciplines
If this is the opportunity you are looking for, please apply!
Feel free to contact us if you want more information about the role, and other BA roles.