Senior Business Analyst
- Job Ref: 2486
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client is leader in pensions and investments sector in Ireland. As a Senior IT Analyst, you’ll provide a comprehensive range of analysis services, produce options and recommend solutions to meet a complex and/or high profile set of business requirements and support internal and/or external customers. This is a Fixed Term Contract.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Work on complex pieces of work as determined by factors such as relative size, impact on business, geographies, and high levels of risk.
- Adapt to the requirements of different types of work, eg software changes, service issues, or a new product or geography.
- Keep up to date with technical and business developments.
- Maintain a significant breadth and depth of knowledge as required for the role (eg industry, legislative, proposition and system knowledge).
- Extract information from all relevant sources to establish an accurate scope of the analysis exercise.
- Undertake analysis of a range of data sources, to produce options and recommendations for a workable solution and drive action from key decision makers.
For this role you need to have
- Analytical skills
- Facilitation skills
- Consultancy expertise
- Communication skills
- Stakeholder management
Your key competences should be:
- Working across boundaries
- Impact and influence
- Information seeking
- Delivering results
If you want to receive more information, please feel free to contact us.