Senior Business Analyst
- Job Ref: 2343
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Our client are a consulting company implementing ServiceNow solutions across a number of key clients around London.
They are looking for a Senior Business Analyst specialised in ServiceNow to join them.
This role is permanent, offering a great chance to join a highly successful and respected consulting company, and the opportunity to develop a solid career in ServiceNow.
- Working closely and interactively with customer Process Owners and Business and Technical Stakeholders to act as a primary point of contact for identifying and documenting project requirements.
- Understand the functional specifications and the technical capabilities of the ServiceNow Platform to provide solution recommendations based on best practice, user experience and the technical capabilities
- Be responsible for managing and communicating requirements to stakeholders throughout the lifecycle, from inception to completion, driving necessary business communication related to the change or enhancement.
- Act as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the customer and to recommend solutions that enable them to achieve its objectives, goals and project/program vision.
- Apply and advocate established standards, best practice, guidelines and tools, and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Effectively manage changes to requirements, and manage conflicts and issues to resolution.
- Analyse cost/benefit and risk impact of solutions.
- Organise, document and communicate customer requirements for new business opportunities to technology stakeholders using a variety of methods such as text, diagrams, prototypes, use cases, or user stories.
- Assist with prioritising the requirements and backlog according to business value
- Provide estimates for requirements and analysis activities as required
- Perform or assist with user acceptance testing
- Improve project processes or recommend improvements as appropriate
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a Business Analyst
- Minimum 3 years experience working with ServiceNow
- Excellent awareness of ITIL processes
- Experience working in an Agile manner
- A strong understanding of how to build user requirements so that they are written clearly and concisely, to ensure that they are implementable, understandable, testable, traceable, maintainable, scalable and extensible
- Demonstrate strong ability to evaluate project complexity, assumptions, constraints, and dependencies
- Strong abilities in facilitation and negotiation, interviewing, business writing, active listening, presentation skills, problem solving, team building, leadership and influencing.
- Experience working on ServiceNow implementation projects where the above BA skills have been used.
Our client could consider a contractor for this position.
You must have a valid UK visa to be considered for this role.
Key words: ServiceNow, Service Now, Business Analyst, Consulting, Consultant