Senior Backend Developer - PHP
- Job Ref: 4864
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for Backend PHP Developers to join the Tech team of our client in Pozuelo (Madrid), to be part of a multifunctional team that works with agile methodologies, in a project that is a reference in the scalability and data volume!
If you’d like to bring fresh ideas, and participate in interesting development projects, go ahead and keep on reading!
What will be your responsibilities:
- Develop new features for our products and platform always keeping in mind the site performance
- Develop new projects, from the definition of the architecture to the deployment to production
- Thoroughly apply development best practices (Clean Code, Code Review etc.)
- Constantly contribute with fresh new ideas
- Ability to work as a team through agile methodologies
What you need to bring to the table:
- Fluent in English (B2 minimun)
- Proficiency with PHP, MySQL, Redis / Memcache
- Experience working with Version control systems such as Git and branches flow management
- Great interest for Queue messaging system such as RabbitMQ
What we offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment. We are a team of young, dynamic people … we work hard but we also know how to have fun!
- Plenty of space for personal development
- An inspiring working space with a leisure place, free coffee etc
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurants, Transport, Kindergarten, Training)
- Frequent company team meetings and networking
- Fulltime and permanent contract