Senior AWS/Docker Specialist (Contract-Dublin)
- Job Ref: 4119
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewWe are looking for a specialist to set a new AWS/Docker tech stack starting with our multiple development environments.
What’s in it for you?
The project involves working within our DevOps team and closely with the development team to assist them with the operational requirements of implementing their environments into Docker containers within AWS.
You will leverage your deep Docker expertise to guide and shape the technical direction of the new project. You’ll be involved in all aspects, from helping us define and implement Docker best practices, to evaluating different approaches, to hands in implementation, and planning continuous improvements.
If you want true technical influence, lots of cutting edge technology, super tech savvy colleagues, this is the job for you.
What is what they offer?
Get in touch with us by pressing APPLY and we'll contact you (almost) straight away. We can tell you on the phone about the company and more about the contract itself.
Here's just some of what you will be doing;
- Get involved in all phases of the Docker adoption including analysis of the current situation and ways to implement the solution, establishing best practice and implementation guidelines.
- Analyze current architecture and make architectural changes as needed.
- Interact with our Architecture, Development, DBA and Infrastructure teams to help us define interoperability across systems and processes.
- Work with a cross functional agile deployment team to implement our migration plan.
What you will need to have;
- Excellent experience in working with AWS, Terraform, Docker and Chef
- You will be someone that has applied software dev practices to infrastructure deployment
- Experience migrating from traditional stack to a container stack. Setting up Docker a full stack including: container building pipelines, automating the deployment of docker, architecting a layered structure that can be reused etc.
Looking forward to hearing from you!