Senior Application Engineer Full Stack
- Job Ref: 4284
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We have an opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Application Developer with my client one of the largesd Microsoft houses in Dublin.
Your main Responsibilities will include:
- Participating in product feature implementation, both independently and in cooperation with your team.
- Implementing changes and new features in a manner which promotes efficient, reusable and performant code.
- Liaising with product stakeholders and other teams in the organization to complete the projects on time and to the highest quality standards.
- Participating in peer code reviews, manage criteria applied during code reviews.
- Investigating technical issues during the full development lifecycle including specific component in production.
- Providing effort estimations for the individual and team assignments.
- Coaching and mentoring less experienced members of the team.
- Working with the Solution Architect, to define highly detailed specifications for the technical solution.
- Enforcing development best practices within the team.
And this is what You'll need to have...
- Six or more years’ experience in software development.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented/SOLID Design principles and Practices.
- Experience developing scalable microservice architectures.
- Experience with distributed caching and messaging frameworks.
- Knowledge of the .Net ecosystem (Framework and Core) and C#.
- Experience writing automated unit and end-to-end tests.
- Experience with GIT or other revision control system.
- Experience working with relational (SQL Server) and nosql (Redis, Dynamo, etc) databases.
- Experience developing and deploying serverless and non serverless applications to AWS.
- Angular 2+, TypeScript, React or Vue experience.
- Experience working in enterprise project and team environments with product, application support and operations teams.
- Experience anticipating problems and taking decisive action, giving regard to the impact on other project teams, development partners and stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies.
And Even better if you have...
- A degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent education.
- Ability to lead and /or guide a team.
- Demonstrated delivery of major projects with a focus on quality and productivity in a continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Ability to comprehend complex business and technical scenarios.
- Mobile Development (iOS or Android) experience.
- Experience with TDD and/or BDD.
- Experience with ELK Stack.
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills working within a distributed development team
If this is of interest to you get in touch and will be happy to give you more details!