Senior Agile Coach - London
- Job Ref: 6144
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
We are seeking an experienced Agile Coach who will work across our client’s organisation to help design and implement an effective Agile Transition for the business.
- Targeted to functional and regional leadership teams.
- Strategic advisor on agile strategy and scaling agility.
- Agile lead for teams comprising members at VP level and above.
- Support leadership applying agile frameworks and mindsets.
- Possibility of work with on-site teams, so need may to travel.
- Spinning up new teams and putting structures in place to assure their success.
- Agnostic approach to lean and Agile frameworks, helping teams to choose their ways of working based on their environment and challenges. Sharing of best practices to achieve goals.
- Bring together Teams of Teams and orchestration of teams.
- Implement effective governance, escalation and reporting.
If you hold one of the below qualifications / accreditations this would be an advantage
- Certified Enterprise Coach
- Professional Agile Leadership
- Agile training course development and delivery
- ICAgile Coaching Agile Transitions certification
- ICAgile Agile Coaching and/or Team Facilitation certification
- Scrum Master, Product Owner and/or Kanban certification
- Design Thinking
- Energy, oil and gas experience
- Azure DevOps Boards administration and mentoring skills
- Certified Scrum, Kanban or ICAgile trainer
- Experience of working with multiple lean and Agile frameworks and scaled Agile frameworks.
- 10+ years’ experience of working in Agile environments.
- Mentoring and coaching skills & experience, online and F2F
- Experience of working with multiple lean and Agile frameworks and scaled Agile approaches.
- Ability to work with strong stakeholders and demonstrate strength and certainty to them, helping them to achieve goals.
- Experience of establishing new teams and big room planning.
- Ability to orchestrate multiple teams and establish governance.
- Prior experience of working with Azure DevOps Boards as this is our preferred method of sharing work information.