- Job Ref: 6696
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the performance and growth of Search advertising
- Aggressively grow traffic and acquisitions for the SEM channel
- Manage and optimise marketing budgets.
- Analyse and report on KPIs, and use data to drive the SEM strategy and to identify areas of opportunities
- Manage and mentor a team of SEM analysts.
- Regularly report performance to the Leadership team
- Work cross functionally across our consumer marketing, data, product, engineering and analytics teams
- Work closely with search engine partners to ensure that our sites stay ahead of the curve
- Set up a steady stream of testing to consistently optimise the performance of our Search channel
Key Attributes we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in SEM
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Relentless attention and focus to details
- Proficiency with Excel - Strong analytical capabilities and daily professional experience of Google Sheets, Excel or Looker. You must have a love for all things data.