SEM Account Manager for AdTech Company
- Job Ref: 3182
- Location: New York City, United States
- Type: Permanent
Our client, an advertising technology company, delivers Pay Per Click traffic to the Internet's major marketers and agencies. Operating in the US for over 15 years, they bring innovation to the search advertising industry. The company is expanding their operations and looking for a SEM Account Manager.
As a SEM Account Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the execution of paid search marketing campaigns. You will have the opportunity to operate on both the strategic and tactical level while taking ownership of paid search marketing results for clients.
In addition to that, you will daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions, bid management, negative keyword strategies, website and category exclusions, ad creative, and landing page revisions based on performance history and the client's objectives, grow existing relationships through direct contact with agency partners or advertisers, prepare recommendations, proposals and upsell materials for client meetings, and manage day-to-day support requests from partners.
Our client is based in Manhattan, New York City
- Possessing 2 years of digital/performance media/media planning/buying experience (preferably search marketing experience)
- Experience in building relationships, up-selling and presenting to clients
- Experience in managing and interpreting data to manage performance media campaigns, create data-driven stories and make recommendations to clients
- Problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Experience with Paid Search Platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3, Certification a plus
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Adwords Certification
- Bachelor’s degree required
Thank you for considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and send your CV across! I look forward to hearing from you.