- Job Ref: 1930
- Location: Ballsbridge, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our Client, a leading Security Labs team, are looking for talented security researchers to join their growing team. You will be working on detecting, intercepting, and performing detailed analysis of the latest attacks, threats and malware. They're looking for enthusiastic, motivated and focused individuals who have a passion for security research.
- Work on security research projects in the areas of web, email, file and data security
- Develop prototypes for research conducted and build tools as required.
- Manage customer submissions and questions in a timely and effective manner
- Knowledge sharing internally and externally through blogs, security conferences, etc.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in the security space
- knowledge of OS concepts, protocols like TCP/IP, SSL, DNS, HTTP, SMTP, etc.
- Familiarity with debuggers, disassemblers, the windows registry, etc.
- Understanding of the security threat landscape
- Experience in some of the following: web security, email security, vulnerabilities and exploitation, network and host security, sandbox security, 0-day threats, APT’s.
- Excellent problem solving skills, flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on individual projects as well as part of a team.
This is a great opportunity to work on cutting edge security research projects with a talented team of researchers and see the impact of your work in our client’s products. This is a company that truly believes in rewarding its employees and offers a defined career path for researchers. If you have the relevant experience and are seeking a new challenge, we would certainly like to hear from you.