- Job Ref: 4622
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My client is seeking candidates to join our team in Dublin, Ireland. They are developing the next generation of applications and services to enable consumers and businesses to securely, efficiently, and intelligently conduct payment transactions.
Whether through traditional retail, mobile, or e-commerce, my client is leading the digital convergence of traditional and emerging payments technologies across a wide variety of new devices and services.
• Can you demonstrate a high level of expertise in information security and secure engineering
• Can you advise product and operational teams on how to securely design infrastructure
platforms, applications and services following industry best practices and enhance existing
approaches to security engineering?
• Can you analyze a platform architecture to reduce the security risk to an acceptable level,
while still providing beneficial functionality for the end user?
• Can you provide guidance on how to securely implement systems in cloud environments?
Job Description Summary
• Responsible for design and implementation of security requirements, standards, and
• Responsible for providing 3rd level technical support related to the enterprise security
• Responsible for providing security consulting on a global scale with attention to detail and
• Ability to manage multiple security initiatives across multiple platforms; networks and/or
applied security technologies.
• Allocates time and resources; works effectively with other departments; analyses business
and functional requirements; determines security impact and designs security solutions with
assistance from security engineers.
• Employs and maintains new security technologies designed to offset current and anticipated
• Represent department as a topical expert.
• Develops standards and procedures for incorporation into department/corporate policies
and operating guidelines.
• Ability to adjust workloads based on changing requirements, and promote departmental
• Multiple Vendor management capability:
- Knowledge of Cloud Security principles,
- Working knowledge of Continuous integration and Continuous Delivery practices,
- Strong network security engineering knowledge,
- Strong host-based security knowledge,
- Background in software development principles and methodologies.
• Extensive knowledge of information security principles, theories and concepts, plus
advanced knowledge of current systems, networks, or specialized security technologies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to build efficient internal relations and communicate extensively with key internal
• Ability to provide functional and directional guidance to staff and recommend policy or
strategic direction changes to management.
• Customer facing experience and ability.
• Ability to drive consistent and repeatable results.