- Job Ref: 5732
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
What we need:
- Bachelor’s or other advanced degree strongly preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in an operational and/or technical security environment
What you will do:
The Security Analyst is responsible for performing multiple aspects of required Security duties. This will include ensuring the integrity, availability and protection of our primary assets; reputation, people, information and facilities by monitoring our critical infrastructure and providing support to daily security operations where required, as well as providing support and input to the Global Intelligence Analysis team in the US and Due Diligence investigative support to various business units to identify, mitigate and manage risk.
The Security Analyst is responsible for the research and delivery of actionable intelligence and analysis for various stakeholders both internal and external to Global Security & Investigations. This is achieved by understanding and applying long term team goals and objectives into daily work load while simultaneously remaining aware of potential issues or events that could disrupt normal business operations or impact security controls. The Analyst communicates issues and events by determining proper escalation channels and engaging regularly with stakeholders. This position has a critical impact on the ability of Global Security & Investigations and partner business units to respond to incidents and events in a timely manner.
Significant judgment, self-confidence, and decision-making skills are crucial in order to identify and adopt the proper research, escalation approach, and communication method for the issue at hand. The successful candidate will possess a history of demonstrated ability to think and perform under time-constrained conditions requiring independent judgment while interacting with all levels of management, customer facing business units, vendors, private sector partners and government agencies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of open source tradecraft and analysis
- Basic understanding of the intelligence collection and analysis process
- Perform work independently or in group settings
- Partner with teams internal and external to Global Security & Investigations on joint assessments
- Strong time & project management skills
- Demonstrated good judgement in identifying issues for escalation to all levels of the firm
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in group and individual presentations
- Strong research skills & capabilities utilizing a wide range of sources
- Ability to identify and scrutinize appropriate sources
- Basic understanding of case management, database, link analysis, and data aggregation technologies preferred
What you bring:
- Provide real-time event data & analysis to assist key stakeholders with operational decisions.
- Communication of issues, trends, and upcoming events; provide analysis to assist with operational & staff planning
- Assist in managing day to day security operations functions
- Prepare & assist with any requests / products requiring open source analytic support
- Investigative support, after action reviews, information sharing
- Prepare & assist with reporting, presentations, and overall awareness efforts
- Identification and escalation of potential issues identified during open source research
- Communication of issues, trends with potential impact via both physical and cyber verticals
- sharing on upcoming issues and events with a potential security impact