- Job Ref: 5225
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Temporary
Our client, two companies joined forces, one being a Business process management company and the other a mobility and tolling services company, to create a new mobility and tolling services for Ireland.
In this role you will be responsible for the provision of daily and ongoing administrative support to the General Manager and Senior Management Team. The Duties will include clerical and general office support (including calendar management, office supplies, event management, PSL’s and managing budgets) and supporting with travel and meeting co-ordination, as required.
- Provide PA and administration support to General manager and management team.
- Preparation of reports and Office Management.
- To record, maintain and manage office filing system.
- Arrange travel itineraries in relation to accommodation in Dublin and Paris.
- Take ownership of internal calendars.
- Liaise with finance on invoices, receipts and payments.
- Responsible for management of all incoming visitors and customers and provide top quality service.
- Can work with discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Excellent problem -solving skills, and communication skills.
- Can think strategically and tactically.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Pro – efficient in MS Office.
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience, at least 3 in an autonomous role.
- Good eye for detail.
- French language skills beneficial but not necessary.
- Competitive Salary plus other benefits.