Scrum Master - Project Manager
- Job Ref: 3331
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join the software team working with exciting new technologies in Dublin city-centre. You will need an excellent knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies, and you will lead one or more agile team(s) in the delivery of new features and enhancements on a number of customer facing applications and platforms.
You will need:
- Excellent Knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Experience working as a Scrum Master with one or more Agile teams
- Experience in project reporting in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders both up and down the organisation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements
- Fluency in English
- Experience in delivering enterprise level software in a Telecoms environment.
- Knowledge of Telecoms Operational Support Systems (OSS) and/or DevOps environments
- Software Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Software Engineering best practises
- Technical exposure to the some of the following technologies : Java, Perl, Python, Linux, Shell Script (BASH), SQL.
A great package is offered in this role: Competitive salary, Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance, Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies, Learning and development opportunities, Staff technical talks…
Do you have experience leading software projects? Do you have a good knowledge of agile methodology? If you do and you want to be part of a great project we want to hear about you.