Scrum Master -Galway
- Job Ref: 5743
- Location: Galway, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Scrum Master/Agile Coach- Galway- Contract
We are looking for a Scrum Master/Agile Coach who has a passion for Agile scrum practices. You will be responsible for 2-3 scrum teams with a well-known and worldwide respected investment brokerage firm.
You will be responsible for
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with Business Partners, Customers and Team Members
- Planning of work for scrum teams and to identity team improvements opportunities.
- Communicating and collaborating efficiently with the Delivery lead, product owners and technical leads to ensure they understand the value of features being delivered.
- Ensure features that are implemented during a sprint meet the expectation of their business users.
You will bring
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5+ years in an IT role (project management/software engineering/software quality/team lead).
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Experience of working with a distributed agile (scrum) team.
- Experience in financial services desired.