- Job Ref: 5188
- Location: Galway, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Location – Galway
We are looking for a Scrum Master with at least 3 years’ experience to join the team.
You will be responsible for
- Delivering solutions for the companies institutional clients
· Work closely with members of various business and IT groups within the company to understand project objectives, timelines, use cases and requirements.
· Work with the delivery team to make sure blockers are removed to ensure the project is ready to meet production deployments.
· You will advise and lead the squad on Agile values, practices and processes and ensure that everything is fully functional, productive, and focused on the sprint goal.
- You will be in charge of all the standard scrum ceremonies such as refinement, sprint planning, demos, retros, daily stand-ups, etc.
- You will show strong Agile and facilitation skills.
· Experience in leading and mentoring a team
Work with technology & business partners to understand project objectives, timelines, use cases and requirements.
Use Jira and other tools to track progress within sprints.
Use metrics to bring insights to the team.
- Experience with or knowledge of web technology, distributed systems, cloud technology, or service-oriented architecture is preferred.
Experience in the Financial services industry
Have we caught your attention? If so contact me at [email protected]