- Job Ref: 4107
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Type: Permanent
My client is a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, located in the heart of Dublin city. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, they enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, they equip their clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. Their employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future.
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles to join our brand-new office in the continental Europe, which will be headquartered in Bucharest, Romania!
The first 2-3 months of the project will be based in Dublin and then will be based full time in Bucharest.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Experience working as a Scrum Master with one or more Agile teams
- Experience in project reporting in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders both up and down the organisation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing requirements
- Fluency in English
- A track record of delivering on Sprint Goals and Commitments
- Experience in facilitating the Scrum Ceremonies and ensuring adherence to Scrum processes.
- Ability to mentor and coach team members to become a self-organising Scrum team
- A track record of ensuring continuous improvement(s) using agile metrics and retrospective techniques.
- Knowledge of Agile Estimation and Planning techniques
- Skilled in using agile software development processes with a focus on delivering quality software.
- Experience in recognising Issues, Risks and Dependencies in all phases of an Agile project, and applying appropriate mitigation strategies
- Experience in working with Product Owners to help team understand and refine the Product Backlog in line with Customer requirements
- Lead by example, reflecting our core values in all your interactions with others
- Experience in delivering enterprise level software in a Telecoms environment.
- Knowledge of Telecoms Operational Support Systems (OSS) and/or DevOps environments
- Software Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Software Engineering best practices
- Technical exposure to the some of the following technologies: Java, Perl, Python, Linux, Shell Script (BASH), SQL