- Job Ref: 2138
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client is looking for a Scrum Master to work closely with the Programme Manager.
Your main duties are:
- Work onsite and remote team members (US and India based) to deliver discrete services for a SOA solution using Scrum based Agile methodologies.
- Scrum Master for platform development project – encompassing all aspects of the scrum master role
- Daily Scrums
- Sprint Planning
- Conduct Lessons Learned sessions and ensure feedback is used for subsequent sprints.
- Arranging Sprint Demo
- Provide inputs and action Process changes as/where required.
- Ensure project objectives are met w/in the constraints of project scope, time, cost and required quality.
- Coordinating and communication w/ project resources, internal team, stakeholders and vendors on all aspects of project progression/status
- Measuring progress and monitoring performance (overall, scope, schedule, costs, quality)
- Risk Management including issue escalation and resolution.
- Post Project Implementation review to document lessons learnt.
Your skills are:
Agile Development Tools proficiency such as Greenhopper
Experience in managing multiple projects concurrently
Experience in managing technical resources.
Extensive hands-on experience in producing and grooming backlog, creating release plans etc.
Exceptional communication skills w/ fluency in both verbal and written English.
Experience working w/ Technical Product Management Teams, experience and exposure to the some of the following technologies, .Net, Java App, J2EE, SQL, Client server based environments
Ability to work w/ 3rd party vendors Highly Desirable
Analytical Skills w/ ability to truly understand the full scope and impact of the project requirements
Some previous project leadership/management experience.
Customer service orientation w/ ability to manage relationships w/ internal customers
Ability to drive consensus among various internal stakeholders and team members.
Risk and issue management to all levels in the organization.
Extensive experience in project reporting in an agile environment.
Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
High degree of business acumen.