- Job Ref: 4745
- Location: Madrid, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Big Data is not a buzzword. It is a reality that is helping shape and transform lives, businesses and the world. We are amongst the select few who have been officially Spark certified, adopting it since its inception. From Machine Learning to Graph based tools, data processing, storage systems, real time streams… We are breaking ground in the development of Big Data technologies, and we are building a team of experts second to none.
Why is it interesting for you to work with them?
- Their own product that is unlike any other on the market, based on Spark
- You will be surrounded by colleagues who are the best at what they do, you can learn a lot from them, but also teach them new things.
- You can go to meetups, do certifications, take courses, you will always have support to continue training
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Possibility of flexible hours. - compressed work schedule during July and August, and an unbeatable working environment.
- Remuneration is set based on the experience provided by each person.
- We value people individually.
- Incorporation in a competitive and evolving company.
- The chance to develop professionally.
- Strong experience developing with Java y/o Scala
- Experience with Big Data environments (Spark, Hadoop)
- BBDD NoSQL