- Job Ref: 2288
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
My Client is a global leader in IT services, digital and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen and transform their businesses. Currently looking for SAP Specialist based Dublin offering competitive salary.
Required relevant degree with at least 5 years’ hands on SAP Security Specialist experience in the following areas:
- Core experience with a majority of the following systems - R/3, BW/BO , ISU systems , CRM/SRM , Portal Security , GRC , HR Authorisations , Role Design / Transports , Trace Analysis , SECATT scripts, Set up / Edit Scheduled Jobs ,User Administration, Workflow and LSMW
- SAP Security & Authorisations
- Profile Generator
- SAP Portal Administration
- English written & verbal communications
- Day to day request management of the system which has a user base of 5000+
- Portal / JAVA Experience, CRM experience, Solution Manager experience, HANA experience is desirable
Additional skills – not essential:
- Knowledge in the following specific areas would be an advantage:
- A solid technical background with ABAP debugging skills
- IS-Utility experience
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and work planning abilities.
- Experience in Onsite (at least 2 years) / Offshore working model.
- Consultant required with 5 years of hands-on SAP Security experience.
- Creation of SAP User Accounts, Creation of Access Roles/Jobs
- Amendments to Users Access Levels, Amendments to Access Roles/Jobs
- House-keeping of User Accounts
- Analysis of Error Messages
- Processing of Audit Alerts and SOD violations
- Handling queries from Support teams on a wide range of SAP issues.
- Processing and analysing metrics on system performance.
- Possess strong communication skills for interaction with different stakeholders technical and Non-technical.
- Ability to create/maintain project documentation to allow smooth transition of Project into Support organisation
- Ability to maintain a common set of scoping, design, implementation and test artefacts and templates in line with agreed Project definitions
- Preventative maintenance tasks to ensure IT systems are operational and secure, and to prevent future incidents
- Troubleshooting incident and problem resolution, maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction possible
- Delivery of daily support tasks, change requests, large changes request and ad hoc unplanned changes.
Do you feel that this role might be just perfect for you? Don’t hesitate and send your CV to John right now! [email protected]