SAP IWM Consultant
- Job Ref: 2284
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Are you interested in working with one of the largest global Consulting Companies in the world?
My Client, a market leader in IT Services is looking to hire an experienced SAP IWM Consultant on a permanent basis.
You will be reporting to the Project Lead, working on site with Ireland's main utilities provider on large projects, supporting the team and coordinating with the client.
Who you are:
• Functional Consultant with 5 years of hands-on IWM functional experience for electricity and/or Gas Industry along with ABAP Developer experience before becoming a Functional Specialist
• Functional experience in SAP IS-Utility for large Project and Support team including business process definition, configuration, functional/integration/performance testing etc.
• Possess strong communication skills for interaction with different stakeholders both technical and Non-technical.
• Ability to create/maintain project documentation to allow smooth transition of Project into Support organisation.
• Knowledge of standard testing practices for SAP Projects is a must. Past experience with the application Quality Centre is an advantage (i.e. for the creation & execution of Test Scripts and the resolution of Defects).
Part of your responsibilities will be:
• Perform a key role as part of a team responsible for the delivery of enhancements to the SAP Asset & Work Management.
• Troubleshooting incident and problem resolution, maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction possible
• Batch monitoring and recovery of failures with a view to improving the system / batch performance
• Delivery of ad hoc unplanned changes
• Managing Project and change request (CR) scoping, estimation and design through to implementation.
• Identifying potential process improvements opportunities across the landscape
The necessary skills and experience required : Project Systems, Materials Management, Plant Maintenance, ABAP Workflows, Web Dynpro for ABAP, Application Link Enabling (ALE) – Integration / Data Model, Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW), Business Warehouse (BW), Energy Data Management, Resource Portfolio & Project Management (RPM) v4.5, Portfolio & Project Management (PPM) v5.0 / 6.0, Testing (HP Quality Centre 11.0 Enterprise Edition) and Quality Assurance Open Pursuit, Financial Accounting / Controlling (FI/CO).
Contact Alexandra at: [email protected] or 087 450 8796.