- Job Ref: 4228
- Location: Clondalkin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is specialising in bespoke lifting equipment, lifting-gear inspection and certification. Being over 15 years on the market they have secured customers across construction, industrial, pharmaceutical, technology, agriculture and other sectors.
The company is looking to hire Sales and Service administrator to support inhouse and mobile sales teams as well as senior management team.
This is a new position in coordinating the sourcing, purchasing, quoting and supply of products. If you are successful, you will be responsible for streamlining this process, thereby enabling the sales team to increase customer interactions.
- Sourcing spare parts, generating quotes, arranging purchase orders and freight.
- Managing various databases (CoreRfid & ABM bespoke software) which the sales team and engineers uses in their day to day as well as gathering purchase orders and other payment information from the clients.
- Dealing with multiple suppliers, clients and team members ensuring all the queries are answered and all parties happy
- Solving problems, proposing solutions and coming up with initiatives to make the work more efficient
- Would have previous experience in relevant administration/supply chain/services environment, but doesn’t need to have specific industry experience
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment dealing with number of stakeholders at the same time
- Has previous experience working with variety of accountancy or CRM systems
- Responsive, attentive to details, strong driven and able to make efficiencies.
- Ambitious to seek a role where a person could make a difference to the performance of sales function
- Administration guru, able to help and work with senior management team on ad hoc requests.
- If you are looking for a new challenge and have the qualifications required we look forward to receiving your CV. Please hit the Apply button now.