Salesforce and Kimble Administrator
- Job Ref: 2116
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Temporary
Our client which is a leading consultancy company is looking for a Salesforce and Kimble
Your main responsibilities are:
Salesforce Support and Administration
- Oversight and maintenance of all data and opportunities in Salesforce ensuring all are “current”
- Ensuring inflight “won” opportunities are maintained during delivery/in progress
- Helping articulate, create and manage all new opportunities in Salesforce, including financials and deliverables.
- Owning the governance and compliance of all activities ensuring they adhere to the Quality Assurance, process and delivery tracking guidelines.
- Ad hoc and regular reporting preparation, financial and non-financial
- To provide relationship and opportunity management support to New York and Dubai.
- Ensuring Kimble elements associated to opportunities are accurate and up-to-date.
- Ensuring all Resource details in Kimble are accurate e.g. rates, currencies etc.
- Working with the Finance Department to assist with financial element adjustments in Kimble where necessary.
- In collaboration with opportunity owner and finance address any timesheet queries in Kimble.
- Production of MI from Kimble, in connection with accounts, opportunities, business units etc. This will involve creating various reports.
- Ensuring accuracy of data across both Salesforce and Kimble in order to maximise the value of our systems.
- In-house Kimble support. Relationship and opportunity management support to New York and Dubai.
The Ideal Candidate
- Prior Experience working with managing director/partner level
- Ideally have a strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce and ideally Kimble with the ability to create reports and dashboards.
- Both Project Office and Salesforce experience as well as ADM 201 Certification would be advantageous.
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and able to work on own initiative with a conscientious approach. Team player with confidence to deal and communicate with all levels of management.