Sales Representitive - Asset Management & Asset Servicing
- Job Ref: 4618
- Location: New York, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Role Description The Sales Rep must be highly energised, assertive and work in an extremely effective and collaborative manner. The Asset Management and Asset Servicing (Investor Services, Fund Administration & Transfer Agency) Sales Representative will focus on the top firms in the America’s. Your objective will be to sell our client's software application to the correct stakeholders within these organisations. Your drive must come from a passion for sales and the willingness to the help grow the business. You will work in collaboration with various practice/segment leads and pre-sales team to support and coordinate win-win partner programs, sales processes, go-to-market strategies, and business development initiatives that drive revenue growth and market expansion for the organisation. Given the reach of this role travel :
- Meets and exceeds sales/revenue objectives through new client growth to support overall company growth goals.
- Follows a disciplined sales process which includes sales cycle responsibility, including lead generation, qualification, and overall pipeline management and development.
- Develops effective relationships with key decision makers within the customer or prospect's organization to sell client the best product and service to close the gaps and improve costs.
- Participates in general sales strategy meetings to ensure a collaborative and consistent message.
- Jointly create and support long-term business plans with new and existing partners that will result in mutual value creation
- Build and manage strategic relationships with operational and executive staff or prospects to ensure the highest levels of efficient operational interaction
- Alignment of opportunities with strategic alliances and sales organization
- Leverage existing relationships within the partner organization to develop deep and trusted advisory relationships and net-new deal leads generation
*Required Experience & Skills
- Knowledge of the Asset Management and Asset Servicing space in the America’s with previous success in this area.
- Experience in running and dealing with major organisations
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills with demonstrated success building relationships across all levels in partner organizations
- Ability to present competently and confidently at various levels in an organization
- Practical problem-solving capabilities with ability to create buy-in, both internally and externally, to overcome potential hurdles in adoption of successful thriving sales channels
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills including compelling presentation skills.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and a collaborative, team environment within and across functional organizations
- Strong sense of ownership for results
- Team player with great attitude with desire to be a key player on a strong team
- Dynamic interpersonal skills are a critical success factor for this role, including impactful communication style with ability to influence actions/business decisions, high energy level with a bias for action, high credibility/respect from colleagues, and an enthusiastic attitude
- Believes that work should be fun, challenging and a rewarding experience
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy and much more
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services