- Job Ref: 4560
- Location: 622 Third Avenue, United States
- Type: Permanent
New York, United States · Sales
Our client is a digital enablement company founded in 2009. They are specializing in client onboarding and regulatory technology solutions for financial services including Corporate & Institutional Banking, Asset Management, Commercial & Retail Banking, Private Banking & Wealth Management.
Due to the growth of the company we are looking to hire Sales Representative in New York responsible for generating new sales opportunities and building relationships.
What the role will entail?
- The full sales cycle for the new software sales for the business
- Responsible for the target of $2M Annual Contract value
- Developing and building relationships with existing Key Accounts
- Working closely with implementation partners to drive potential leads
- Proactive business development and building C level relationships within the Financial Services market to build the future pipeline
- Negotiating and closing the details
- Participate in general sales strategy meetings
Required Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience working for a fast growing software company is required, with proven track record selling to Financial Services
- Degree educated
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to build C-level relationships
- Presentation skills
- Ability to build partnerships inside and outside the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, high energy level, enthusiastic attitude