Sales Executive (Asset Management)
- Job Ref: 4392
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Sales Executive – Asset Management & Asset Servicing
Our client provides software solutions to help financial companies to improve the management process and be more efficient generating revenue. As the fast growth, they are looking for a Sales Representative specialised in Asset Management & Asset Servicing in London. Given the reach of this position, be able to travel is a must.
- Meets and exceeds sales/revenue objectives through new client growth to support overall company growth goals.
- Deliver a huge amount in revenue.
- Follows a disciplined sales process which includes sales cycle responsibility, including lead generation, qualification, and overall pipeline management and development.
- Develops and executes a structured major account plan for the key accounts.
- Develops strong relationships with Regional Consultative and Software Implementation firms.
- Develops effective relationships with key C Level Executives/decision makers.
- Participates in general sales strategy meetings.
- Negotiate legal and financial agreements, such as NDA’s & MSA’s, etc.
- Knowledge of the Asset Management and Asset Servicing space in the EMEA region with previous success in this area.
- Experience in running and dealing with major organisations
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills with demonstrated success in working with C-level executives and building relationships
- Practical problem-solving capabilities with ability to create buy-in, both internally and externally, to overcome potential hurdles in adoption of successful thriving sales channels
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills including compelling presentation skills.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and a collaborative, team environment within and across functional organizations
- Strong sense of ownership for results
- Team player with great attitude with desire to be a key player on a strong team
- Degree in Business/Technology or equivalent