Role Description and Responsibilities
Our client is a leading and award winning supplier of digital ordering and ecommerce solutions to the wholesaler market in Ireland and the UK. We help wholesalers sell smarter, increase their revenues and reduce their costs by maximizing the benefits of digital ordering to them.
We are now looking for a Sales Executive to help our client to manage their existing accounts and also qualify some existing (inbound) leads generated by Marketing.
Purpose of the Role and responsibilities
- Develop and Account manage existing clients: create plans for developing accounts and do client visits agreed per month.
- Business Development with inbound leads that come from Marketing (be an active part in qualifying leads).
- Help in generating brand awareness and assist in sales opportunities in the UK.
- Plan and attend relevant events and conferences to promote the brand. Product Knowledge for the sales team based in the UK.
- Play a presales – postsales role, doing demos and implementation
- Work with marketing closely to improve sales proposals
Contribute to the long term strategies of the company and assist with the management of other areas of the business
- Meet and exceed all KPI's and revenue targets (personal, departmental and organizational)
- Work and manage the CRM system
- A third level qualification in business, sales, marketing or other relevant degree
- Sales / Marketing / ERP / e-Commerce training
- 3 - 5 years relevant sales especially in the consultative selling environment (telesales or remote sales).
- Proven experience and knowledge in software / technology sales. It is needed a good understanding of eCommerce, Digital and ERP solutions
- Experience working with B2B, SME clients and Channel Partners.
- Excellent skills: driven, client oriented, with good communication skills, project management, organization and planning skills. Strong analytical problem-solving capabilities and business acumen. Flexible and proactive.
- Full clean driving licence + Irish work permit
- A knowledge of ERP and eCommerce would be a distinct advantage