Sales Engineer UK
- Job Ref: 3897
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a fast-growing and innovative American software company that develops a SaaS solution that helps their clients access more markets, deliver better experiences and build stronger relationships with their customers.
They are currently expanding their EMEA Sales Team and looking for a talented Sales Engineer who will be involved in all steps of the sales cycle, developing and presenting demos, and managing the hand-off to the post-sales implementation team.
Responsibilities of the Sales Engineer include:
- Support Sales representatives during the sales process
- Create and deliver custom software demonstrations
- Manage pilot software implementations
- Build strong relationships with your customers
- Develop new tools, processes and contribute to software improvement
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical pre-sales role (SaaS even better!)
- Experience selling B2B software at an Enterprise level
- Knowledge and experience working with
API, website tech(http, html/css, js) and/or mobile development
- Self-motivated, well-
organisedand able to work in a fast-paced but fun environment!
- Willingness to travel (30% +
time includingEMEA and US)
This role with suit an ambitious, focused and competitive individual who likes challenges and is committed to developing their tech sales career!
We are looking forward to speaking with you!