Sales Development Representative (Nordic)
- Job Ref: 6716
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Sales Development Representative (Nordic):
Our client, a MNC who has become a billion-dollar company within 5 years of starting up is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative to deliver modern HR SaaS to SME’s across the Irish market, offering a hybrid remote/office based work structure going forward.
While setting up offices in various European cities, they are looking to expand their Dublin team. With a great base salary and benefits this is a great opportunity for any hungry and motivated individual looking for an exciting new challenge in a young vibrant workplace looking to kickstart their career in sales! With plenty of room for development within the company this is an ideal time to join as they are going through a massive growth period and there will be no shortage of opportunity to grow with the company.
There is also a relocation package for any successful candidates outside of Ireland. Apply below or reach out to Ciaran Vickers for more info.
- Being the first point of contact in the sales cycle
- Researching and prospecting potential clients
- Reaching out to said clients
- Passing clients down to colleagues, through the sales cycle
- Selling through an inbound and outbound channel
- Highly motivated
- Experience within sales or relevant customer facing role, with an interest and passion for sales
- English along with a Nordic language