Sales Development Representative - Dutch Speaker
- Job Ref: 6319
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for experienced Sales Development Representative to join a growing software company and helping them expand. You will be responsible for the development of our clients Sales Pipeline and work closely with Country Manager and Account Executives to Generate leads in the new markets.
Some of your tasks include:
- Develop and implement strategies for outbound lead generation
- Research, identify and approach new potential leads in the Benelux region
- Build and develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Who are we looking for:
- Previous B2B experience
- Passionate about software products
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to create trust and enthusiasm with customers
- Excellent language skill both written and spoken Dutch & English (French is a bonus)
Why do you need to apply?
- Because our client is a great company who values your time and work and offers a wide range of benefits;
- 26 days annual leave + 2 days for Christmas and New Years
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible work schedule and remote-working
- Development budget
- + many other corporate and social benefits!
Work hard, play even harder - our client likes to have fun! Regular team events, trips and online events (Covid-19 restrictions)