Sales Development Manager
- Job Ref: 3691
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Sales Development Manager for American SaaS start up
*Location: Dublin, Ireland
*Type Of Employment: Full-time
*Function: Inside Sales Team Management
*Reporting: Sales Director EMEA
Our client, ambitious company headquartered in NY and awarded with Deloitte Technology Fast 500 growing companies is setting up operations in Dublin and looking to hire Sales Development Manager/Inside Sales Leader to coach and mentor sales team, implement SaaS metrics, processes and procedures, own the pipeline, help to draft and execute strategy for the coming years.
Sounds like a nice challenge for you? Keep reading then…
As a Sales Development Manager you will be responsible for building and ensuring smooth function of Sales Development Representative’s team ensuring achievement of the targets. This cannot be done without proper coaching, working on Key Metrics and managing performance.
- Hiring, training and coaching Sales Development Representatives
- Own, drive and accurately forecast activity and pipeline
- Partner with other departments to ensure constant flow of leads and work on customer acquisition process
- Work with Sales operations team to improve tools and processes
Sales Development representatives are responsible for outbound calling and getting leads qualified before passing them over to Account Executives.
We are looking for an energetic Sales Development Manager who would have passion for his job and would be able to go an extra mile to make a difference. Whether you would need to make a strategic decision or help the sales guys on complicated deals - we would expect you to be hands on and ready.
- 2+ years of Sales Development/Inside Sales teams management
- Previous experience working in SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Sandler Sales Methodology training
- Experience working with CRM systems – Salesforce, Salesloft, Outreach, etc.
- Excellent writing, communication and people skills
- Understanding of Translation or localisation industry would be a bonus!
Please click apply and we are happy to give you full background of the company, role and explain you the challenges you will undertake.
Please note, that we will only consider candidates having previous Sales Team Management experience.
Thank you for your time considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and send through your CV! I am looking forward to talk to you.