Sales Development Executive
- Job Ref: 4778
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Who you are…
An energetic and target driven individual, who’s outgoing and confident and wants to succeed in sales. You pride yourself on smashing targets, having strong organisation skills, professional telephone manner and providing great customer service. You love taking on new challenges and you are keen to use your verbal and written communication skills to ensure the above is accomplished to high standards.
Our client - a leading B2B company selling graphic and corporate identity solutions into the B2B market - is looking for a professional individual with 3+ years of sales/customer facing experience to join their team. You should have experience in a B2B Field Sales/customer facing role, and strong willingness to learn.
What you will be doing…
You’ll be given a customer database to cultivate, a designated geographical area to prospect and an innovate product basket to promote, all within defined marketing verticals
As a Field Sales Executive, you will also be responsible for new client acquisition.
· Account Management and development.
· Enthusiasm for generating new opportunities through direct client presentation.
· Achievement of both Revenue and GP Targets.
· Strong decision making, organisational and multitasking skills.
· Good business acumen with a strategic approach to client acquisition and retention.
· Very Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
· Ability to work in a competitive and challenging environment.
· Proficiency in the use of CRM and MS office.
· Excellent attention to detail.
€35k + OTE (up to 55K in total) + company car and/or mileage
Dublin West (accessible via M50, bus or Red Luas services).
We really want to hear from you so please submit your CV for consideration. Thank you very much for your time!