Sales Account Manager - IT Managed Services company (Dublin, Ireland)
- Job Ref: 4583
- Location: Dublin, Dublin D12, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER – IT MANAGED SERVICES LEADING COMPANY
This role is to develop long-term relationships with existing clients to liaise with them and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of the portfolio services and solutions of our client.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage relationships with a portfolio of existing clients, gaining a better understanding of the different needs of the industries.
- Work with different teams (sales, implementations and services) to deliver the services and solutions from early stages.
- Meet regularly with clients – you will be the point of contact and you’ll manage the strategy - Achieve the customer’s IT services goals
- Track and achieve sales targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Consult with the customer’s leadership teams ensuring the alignment with their strategy.
- Up-sell / Cross-sell to clients, encouraging them to do more with their IT investment. Negotiate client renewals.
- Represent the voice of our clients, feeding back internally and resolving any conflicts with customers in a professional and timely manner.
- +3 years of experience in Account Management or similar positions in the IT Managed Industry (this means familiarity with IT Service Delivery concepts, practices and procedures, SaaS, cloud, etc).
- Understanding of ITSM and Service Delivery (ITIL\ISO)
- Good communication skills (active listening, verbal, written) – proven track dealing with CEO, COO, CFO, clients and stakeholders in general.
- Team player and ownership